> A woman was working in a post office in California .One day
> she licked the envelopes and postage stamps instead of using
> a sponge. That very day the lady found a cut on her tongue.
> A week later, she noticed an abnormal swelling of her
> tongue. She went to the doctor, and they found nothing
> wrong. Her tongue was not sore or anything. A couple of days
> later, her tongue started to swell more, and it began to get
> really sore, so sore, that she could not eat. She went back
> to the hospital, and demanded something be done. The doctor
> took an x-ray of her tongue and noticed a lump. He prepared
> her for minor surgery. When the doctor cut her tongue open,
> a live cockroach crawled out!!!!There were cockroach eggs on
> the seal of the envelope. The egg was able to hatch inside
> of her tongue, because of her saliva. It was warm and
> moist... This is a true story reported on CNN Andy Hume
> wrote:Hey, I used to work in an envelope factory. You
> wouldn't believe the....things that float around in
> those gum applicator trays. I haven't licked an envelope
> for years!' I used to work for a print shop (32 years
> ago) and we were told NEVER to lick the envelopes. I never
> understood why until I had to go into storage and pull out
> 2500 envelopes that were already printed and saw several
> squads of cockroaches roaming around inside a couple of
> boxes with eggs everywhere. They eat the glue on the
> envelopes.PLEASE PASS THIS ON, TO YOUR FRIENDS.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar